Office 2010 recently went RTM and is now available fro download from MSDN/TechNet. Downloaded and installed without a problem. I removed the beta versions – having remembered to export my auto correct entries. Install went smooth and import the auto correct entries.
Tested each of the applications and everything seems to work.
After using the beta for so long I’d forgotten it was a beta – everything worked perfectly for me.
I expect the RTM version to be the same. You’ll only hear more about Office if I find a problem or I’m using PowerShell against it.
One quick test
$xl = New-Object -ComObject "Excel.Application"
$xlbooks = $xl.workbooks.Add()
$xl.Visible = $true
Works for creating an Excel spreadsheet – at least it does under en-GB culture. If it doesn’t work elsewhere I’d be interested in hearing about it.