If you have a client computer which cannnot join to your company domain while other clients did not have any problem,
You can try the following steps:
1. Open the problematic client, Click start and run “cmd” without quotes to command line.
2. Type “Netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt” to Reset Tcpip stack
3. Type “Netsh winsock reset” to Reset Winsock
4. Reboot the computer.
5. Ping the DC’s FQDN name. Does it success?
6. Run Nslookup and check it resolves the domain name and resource record correctly.
7. Rejoin the domain again.