Extensible health check and remediation framework that will help ensure 100% success of your computer management services
AdaptivaTM, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is inviting participation in the beta test for its Configuration Manager 2007 and SMS 2003 client health product.
Adaptiva Client HealthTM performs scheduled and instant health checks, on either a PC or on collections, helping you to maximize the success of your computer management services. Proactively identify issues, remedy them and view detailed reports. Extend health checks and remediation mechanisms to ensure an available and updated desktop environment.
Key Features and Benefits:
· Independent Monitoring Framework: No use of ConfigMgr/SMS client side infrastructure as the purpose is to detect defective client side infrastructure.
· Tests End-to-End Functionality: Test end-to-end functionality rather than construe the lack of known errors to imply health. E.g. A hardware inventory ping proves that hardware inventory is sent from the client and received at the server.
· Extensible and Exportable: Extend the client health framework as per your needs. Custom scripts are treated as in-built ones. Scripts can be exported and shared.
· 26 scheduled or instant health checks with auto remediation:
o ConfigMgr/SMS agent checks
o Operating system checks: WMI, BITS, WSUS
o System performance checks
o Security checks
· Health check failure based collections, machines removed on successful remediation
· Integrated wake-on-LAN
· Detailed reports: Per PC and collection, per health check, instant health check success, remediation success
Sign up now: Client Health Beta Test
Adaptiva, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, extends Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager and Systems Management Server to provide PC power and configuration management solutions. Our solutions help organizations reduce the impact of desktop computing on the environment, improve manageability of distributed Windows environments and increase end-user productivity. Adaptiva is trusted by over 80 customers in 11 countries. Learn more at http://www.adaptiva.com.