Saw this today and just wanted to give a solution to those looking for it.
Sometimes, if the BlackBerry device calendar gets out of synch with the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, or the calendar becomes corrupted, you’ll need to reset the Calendar database. You may attempt to look through the BES software for something about the calendar app, but there’s really nothing there to help you.
Here’s how to reset the calendar and get the calendar to start synching again:
- 1. On the BlackBerry Smartphone, open the Calendar application.
- Click the Menu button and click Options.
- Set the Wireless Synchronization option to No.
- Click the Menu button and click Save.
- Set the Wireless Synchronization option to Yes.
- Click the Menu button and click Save. Turning wireless calendar synchronization on and off will reset the calendar database on the BlackBerry Smartphone.
- Create a calendar entry in Microsoft Outlook and verify that the entry wirelessly synchronizes to the BlackBerry Smartphone.