Ein aktueller und nicht-Ă¶ffentlicher Gesetzentwurf aus dem Verkehrsministerium sieht eine neue Internetsteuer vor. Besteuert werden sollen grundsĂ€tzlich alle Datenpakete. Im aktuellen Entwurf ist zu lesen, dass pro Paket in AbhĂ€ngigkeit der GrĂ¶Ăe und der Anzahl der zu ĂŒberwindenden Hops eine noch festzulegende GebĂŒhr fĂ€llig wird. Ob es eine Sondersteuer fĂŒr auslĂ€ndische Pakete geben wird war zunĂ€chst unklar.
“Nahezu alles wird heute besteuert: Alkohol, Zigaretten, Kraftstoff, BĂŒcher, Hotels. Nur das Internet ist bislang steuerfreier Raum. Das wollen wir Ă€ndern” Ă€uĂerte sich ein Sprecher des Ministeriums zu dem Gesetzentwurf. “Wir rechnen mit 200-400 Millionen Euro pro Jahr”. Wie sich die Zahlen zusammensetzen wollte er nicht erlĂ€utern. “Der Entwurf ist noch nicht fertig. Klar ist aber, dass ein Teil der Einnahmen fĂŒr Internetprojekte der Regierung ausgegeben werden.” Denkbar seien demnach Investitionen in Ă¶ffentliche WLAN Hotspots in StĂ€dten und an touristisch attraktiven PlĂ€tzen. “Wir planen, das Gesetz zum 1.5.2016 in Kraft treten zu lassen. Bis Ende 2015 sollen die Rahmenbedingungen und Parameter feststehen.”
Na, da bin ich ja mal gespannt, was das werden wird und wie die Details aussehen. Ich befĂŒrworte grundsĂ€tzlich freies WLAN unterwegs – alleine schon, weil ich das auf meinen weltweiten Reisen selber sehr zu schĂ€tzen gelernt habe. Die Frage ist natĂŒrlich, in wie weit Ă¶ffentliche Hotspots zu Horchspots werden kĂ¶nnten.
MVP Enterprise Security
MyBestOffersToday is a program that displays daily free offers and also displays advertisements directly on your desktop. It shows these offers and advertisements using multiple methods such as desktop pop-ups, the MyBestOffersToday widget, and by opening your browser and displaying them. When installed, MyBestOffersToday will be configured to run automatically and listen in the background with no indication that the program is running other than the randomly displayed advertisements.
While running MyBestOffersToday will randomly display advertisements throughout the day. The only advertisement, though, that is labeled as My Best Offers Today is their daily offer widget. This widget will display offers that change daily and pop-up in a little widget from your Windows taskbar.
Ransomware has been the preferred tool of cyber criminals for making quick money. A new variant is in our midst known as VaultCrypt which is quite different from other encrypting malware in appearance and behavior. Unlike other ransomware that directly demand payment to unlock your encrypted data, VaultCrypt turns up the dishonesty levels even higher by pretending to direct you to customer support. This malware has been circulating in Russia since late February, but now, it is starting to spread to other parts of the world as well. Bleeping computer, with the help of members from the Emsisoft team have analysed this threat in detail.
Version 37.0, first offered to Release channel users on March 31, 2015
Check out “Whatâs New” and “Known Issues” for this version of Firefox
The FBI has just announced improved support to combat fraud on an international basis.
The FCPA, passed in 1977, makes it illegal for U.S. companies, U.S. persons, and foreign corporations with certain U.S. ties to bribe foreign officials to obtain or retain business overseas. And we take these crimes very seriouslyâforeign bribery has the ability to impact U.S. financial markets, economic growth, and national security. It also breaks down the international free market system by promoting anti-competitive behavior and, ultimately, makes consumers pay more.
Weâre seeing that foreign bribery incidents are increasingly tied to a type of government corruption known as kleptocracy, which is when foreign officials steal from their own government treasuries at the expense of their citizens. (See sidebar for more on kleptocracy). And thatâs basically what these foreign officials are doing when they accept bribes in their official capability for personal gain, sometimes using the U.S. banking system to hide and/or launder their criminal proceeds.
The FBIâin conjunction with the Department of Justiceâs (DOJ) Fraud Sectionârecently announced another weapon in the battle against foreign bribery and kleptocracy-related criminal activity: the establishment of three dedicated international corruption squads, based in New York City, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C
Kleptocracy 101 – A kleptocracyâloosely translated from Greek as ârule by thievesââis a form of political or government corruption involving officials who steal from their government treasuries to enrich their own personal wealth. Both cases mentioned above were opened under DOJâs Kleptocracy Asset Recovery Initiative, whichâin coordination with the FBI and other federal agenciesâseeks to forfeit the proceeds of corruption by foreign officials and, where appropriate, use the recovered assets to benefit the people harmed by the acts of corruption. Both cases, investigated by the FBI, are prime examples of kleptocracy-related criminal activity: Through bribes and other schemes, these âkleptocratsâ stole money from their own governments and used the U.S. banking system, among others, to launder the funds.
This informative article and slide presentation from Information Week shares key features that will implemented for Windows 10 coming later this year
Microsoft has gone back to the old days with the inclusion of the Start menu, which was missing from Windows 8. Another significant boost is that the company plans to include the personal digital assistant Cortana in the desktop version.Â The other big news is the inclusion of a new browser, code-named Spartan.Â Here are a few new features and improvements over Windows 8 that IT managers, administrators, and even some CIOs may find interesting in Windows 10, especially when compared to the previous version of the OS:
New features in Windows 10:
* Single platform for smartphones, tablets, and PCs
* Return of Start menus
* New browser, code-named Spartan
* Multiple desktops
* Cortana personal assistant for desktops
* Improved Command Prompt
* Unified app store
* Advanced menu for settings
* More options for Task View
* Revised File Explorer and icons
SharePoint, being a content management system, of course, offers a couple of ways to query its contents programmatically. Here we will explore some of these options.
First, of course, there are the web parts. These allow us to configure queries visually on a page. The most important web parts are:
ContentByQueryWebPart: use this for simple queries that do not return much contents, on a single site collection. Can be used in SharePoint Online. Can only be customized through XSLT.
There are several APIs for querying, either directly or using the search index.
SPQuery: can only be applied to a single list:
KeywordQuery: uses the search index to search for keywords, so it requires that contents are indexed beforehand, and the search service is functioning:
CrossListQueryInfo and CrossListQueryCache: performs queries in a single site collection but multiple sites, with optional audience targeting. CrossListQueryCache caches the results for a period of time:
Client KeywordQuery: this is the client counterpart to KeywordQuery. It uses the SharePoint Client Components, or Client Side Object Model (CSOM), which means, it accesses SharePoint through its web services. It is basically similar to the server KeywordQuery, but can be used from a remote machine:
Lists.asmx: Another SOAP web service that can return and update items in a list.
ListData.svc: WCF Data Service REST/OData that can be used for querying (including OData queries) or modifying contents of lists.
SharePoint 2013 REST Services: new REST/OData web services introduced in SharePoint 2013. Includes _api/web, _api/search, _api/web/lists, for searches, web or list operations.
SharePoint Foundation RPC Protocol
The SharePoint Foundation RPC Protocol, now obsolete, this allowed querying, exporting contents and performing a number of other operations through the OWSSVR.DLL handler. Although almost unused nowadays, still offers the only out of the box way to, for example, export a list in XML format.
You see, lots of ways to get contents from SharePoint, as usual. Make sure you chose the one that best suits your needs.
Bonsoir Ă tous,
Lâinstallation de cette build peut se faire par Windows Update ou par tĂ©lĂ©chargement dâun fichier ISO franĂ§ais depuis ce site si vous ĂȘtes inscrit :
Pour obtenir cette derniĂšre mise Ă jour par Windows Update, vous devez avoir installĂ© Windows 10 Ă partir des derniers tĂ©lĂ©chargements disponibles ici : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/preview-iso-update-1503
Dites-vous bien quâil sâagit dâune version prĂ©liminaire et non dâune version commerciale et donc, une version que vous ne devriez pas installer sur votre machine ayant une utilisation quotidienne.
Vous pouvez utiliser une machine dĂ©diĂ©e, une machine virtuelle Hyper-V ou VirtualBox avec Windows 8.1 ou bien une machine virtuelle hyper-V avec Windows Server.
Attention: Une fois Windows 10 Technical Preview installĂ©, vous ne pourrez plus utiliser la partition de rĂ©cupĂ©ration de votre PC pour revenir Ă la version prĂ©cĂ©dente de Windows.
Globalement, si votre PC peut exĂ©cuter Windows 8.1, vous ĂȘtes prĂȘt. Si vous nâen ĂȘtes pas certain, Windows vĂ©rifiera votre systĂšme pour sâassurer quâil peut installer la version dâĂ©valuation.
- Processeur : 1 gigahertz (GHz) ou plus rapide
- MĂ©moire RAM : 1 gigaoctet (Go) (32 bits) ou 2 Go (64 bits)
- Espace disque disponible : 16 Go
- Carte graphique : pĂ©riphĂ©rique graphique Microsoft DirectX 9 avec pilote WDDM
- Un compte Microsoft et un accĂšs Internet
Pour mettre Ă jour votre build 9926 avec la 10041, pensez Ă modifier la faĂ§on dont vous recevez les mises Ă jour, de cette maniĂšre :
Choisissez comment les builds doivent ĂȘtre installĂ©es. Si vous dĂ©sirez les installer dĂšs leur disponibilitĂ©, sĂ©lectionnez âFastâ.
Une fois le paramĂ©trage effectuĂ©, les mises Ă jour se rendent disponiblesâŠ
The Mystartsearch.com adware is a browser hijacker that is bundled with free programs you download off of the Internet. Many free programs are wrapped in an adware installer that installs programs like this hijacker in order to generate revenue for the freeware developer. Unfortunately, many of these programs are just as bad as normal computer malware and can have a harmful effect on your computer. The mystartsearch.com adware is a browser hijacker that changes browser shortcuts, your browser search provider, and browser start pages to mystartsearch.com without your permission. Furthermore, this adware will append the argument http://www.mystartsearch.com/?type=hp&ts=<timestamp>&from=<affiliate_id>&uid=<hard drive id> to various web browser shortcuts and sometimes shortcuts that are for non-Internet related program. This causes the mystartsearch.com web page to open when you launch one of these hijacked shortcuts. Unfortunately, the method they use to change the shortcuts does not allow you to easily fix them by just going into their properties and you have to instead use special tools to clean them.
The lock screen is the screen you see when you lock your PC (or when it locks automatically after you haven’t been using it for a while). The lock screen will also show at startup, and when you are signed out and idle for one minute. You will need to dismiss the lock screen to be able to see the sign in screen and sign in to Windows.
Your lock screen will display detailed and quick status of apps you choose.
You can use Windows spotlight, a single picture, or a slideshow of images from added folders as your lock screen background.
This tutorial will show you how to change your lock screen background to use Windows spotlight, a picture, or slide show of pictures for your user account in Windows 10.
Bonsoir Ă tous,
Microsoft a publiĂ© les configurations matĂ©rielles minimum requises pour le fonctionnement de Windows 10.
Certes, son arrivĂ©e nâest prĂ©vue que pour lâĂ©tĂ© prochain; cependant, dâore et dĂ©jĂ , vous savez sâil vous faudra remplacer votre ordinateur ou le faire Ă©voluer.
Voici donc les caractĂ©ristiques dont les matĂ©riels devront ĂȘtre dotĂ©s pour supporter Windows 10 :
- Tablettes et Smartphones de 3 Ă 7,99 pouces :
- Au moins 512 Mo de RAM (en 32 bits)
- Un espace de stockage dâau moins 4 Go.
- Si le matĂ©riel ne possĂšde que 512 Mo de RAM la rĂ©solution maximale affichĂ©e ne dĂ©passera pas 800 x 480 en WGA et 854 x 480 en FWGA.
- Si le matĂ©riel possĂšde 3 Go de RAM ou plus alors, la rĂ©solution pourra ĂȘtre de 2048 x 1152 en QWXGA et 2560 x 1600 en WQXGA voire mĂȘme 2560 x 2048 en QSZGA.
- Postes de travail :
- 1 Go (32 bits)
- 2 Go (64 bits)
- Stockage, 16 Go minimum sont nĂ©cessaires (32 bits)
- Au moins 20 Go (64bits)
- DirectX 9 sera en outre requis.
Microsoft a en outre annoncĂ© le support de plusieurs processeurs ARM et x86 :
- Qualcomm les MSM8909, 8208, 8994, 8992 et 8952,
- Intel les Cherry Trail, Skylake et Atom x3
- AMD, les Carrizo et Carrizo-L.
La derniĂšre build 10041 est disponible avec Cortana en franĂ§ais. De nombreux bugs ont Ă©tĂ© corrigĂ©s mais tout nâest pas terminĂ©, loin sâen faut . Lâapparence du systĂšme sâamĂ©liore; chaque nouvelle build apporte un design amĂ©liorĂ©.
Cette mise Ă jour est disponible uniquement par Windows Update. Il faut savoir quâun fichier ISO sera bientĂŽt disponible au tĂ©lĂ©chargement.
I just saw the following when visiting the news.com.au website using aÂ Windows 8.1 phone and an Australian IP. news.com.au is a veryÂ popular website in Australia, but I’m not set up at the moment for mobile site analysis, so feel free to take a look-see and report…
It may be that the full site is affected to. Â There’s an election in New South Wales today, so traffic is likely to be higher than normal
First I saw…
What is MediPlayer2.8?
The Malwarebytes research team has determined that MediPlayer2.8 is a browser hijacker. These so-called “hijackers” manipulate your browser(s), for example to change your startpage or searchscopes, so that the affected browser visits their site or one of their choice. This one also displays advertisements.
TabNav is a program that displays advertisements and collects information on the sites that you visit. It does this by installing a Layered Service Provider that is able to examine and manipulate all the network data that you transmit and receive on your computer. Using this ability, TabNav can easily inject ads into the web sites that you visit and collect information about your browsing habits. TabNav also installs a root certificate into Windows called appimaker. This root certificate allows it to see SSL traffic so that it is able to inject ads even into encrypted connections. Unfortunately, this also gives it the ability to see all data you transmit over an encrypted SSL connection including login information. For example, in the picture below you see that the appimaker certificate is being used to encrypt the connection between a computer and the Citibank banking site.
- Using the updated version of the Office 365 Admin app
- RBAC Manager: making Exchange role-based access control more understandable
- How To Speak Microsoft: Use These Acronyms
- Quick tour of Office 2016 for Mac Preview
- Microsoft Releases Azure Active Directory Connect Preview 2
- Microsoft Updates Its Azure Backup and Site Recovery Services
- DsQuerySitesByCost and public folder referrals
- Announcing Outlook Mail Apps UserVoice page
- Ruby gem for Mail, Calendar, and Contacts APIs
- Exchange ActiveSync on-boarding to Office 365
- VSSTester script updated â troubleshoot Exchange 2013 and 2010 database backups
- Office 2013 modern authentication public preview announced
- Running MAP Toolkit for SQL and Exchange Server related reporting.
- Using the Hybrid Configuration Wizard in Exchange Server 2013 (Part 3)
- Deploying an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Lab Environment in Windows Azure (Part 24)
- Two or more icons for Outlook on the Taskbar
- Deleting a Meeting Invitation doesnât delete the Meeting itself from the Calendar
- Enable Free/Busy information between the Office 365 users from two different tenants, when the Autodiscover of one of them is pointing On-Premise
- PowerShell to the rescue to control Exchange 2013 logging
- The Importance of Updated Domain Controllers When Deploying Exchange
- Encryption in Exchange Online Part 7
Enforceable Undertaking offer by Optus to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner:
What did Optus do wrong?…
- In February 2013, Optus made a change to its website. Due to a coding error that occurred during this change, between February 2013 and April 2014, when Optus customers who had elected not to have their details listed in a telephone directory completed a rate plan change via Optusâs website, Optusâs systems erroneously changed the White Pages listing preferences for those customers from âNoâ to âYesâ. As a result, the names, addresses and mobile phone numbers of approximately 122,000 Optus customers were listed in the White Pages online directory without the consent of those customers. The information of the majority of those customers was also published in various print editions of the White Pages. Â The problem came to their attention via a customer complaint.
- Optus made a change to its network in relation to particular Netgear and Cisco modems, which it began deploying in November 2008 and March 2009 respectively. As part of the change, Optus deliberately left the management ports for these models of modems open, incorrectly assuming they were only accessible for network management purposes. In addition, Optus issued 197,000 of the Netgear modems and 111,000 of the Cisco modems to its customers with factory default settings, including user default names and passwords in place. Optus also did not conduct connectivity testing. These two issues in combination meant that Optus customers using the equipment who did not change the default user name and passwords were left vulnerable, potentially allowing a person to make and charge calls as though they were the Optus customer. Â Optus were apparentlyÂ oblivious to the issue until the media got wind of it.
- Between September 2013 and 13 May 2014, a flaw in Optusâs security processes led to certain customers not being prompted for their password when attempting to retrieve voicemail information from outside the Optus network. Optus did not identify the issue during testing. Consequently, where customer voicemail accounts were not password protected, some Optus customers were vulnerable to âspoofingâ attacks, where an unauthorised party could potentially access and use customer voicemail accounts messages, including being able to listen to recorded messages and change settings and preferences. Â The problem wasÂ reported to OptusÂ by a third party <sigh>
What is browse pulse?
The Malwarebytes research team has determined that browse pulse is a browser hijacker. These so-called “hijackers” manipulate your browser(s), for example to change your startpage or searchscopes, so that the affected browser visits their site or one of their choice. This one also displays advertisements.
The following bulletins have undergone a minor revision increment.
Please see the appropriate bulletin for more details.
* MS15-022 – Critical
MS15-022 – Critical
– Title: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Could Allow Remote
– Reason for Revision: V1.1 (March 26, 2015): Bulletin revised to
correct the update replacement entry for Microsoft Excel 2007
Service Pack 3 in the Affected Software table. This is an
informational change only. There were no changes to the update
files. Customers who have already successfully updated their
systems do not need to take any action.
– Originally posted: March 10, 2015
– Updated: March 26, 2015
– Bulletin Severity Rating: Critical
– Version: 1.1