In this podcast Hassan Fadili speaks with Neno Loje (VS ALM MVP) about some of the new features in Visual Studio ALM & Visual Studio Team Foundation Service 2012. Of course, Neno also talks about some of the success stories and other areas that might be interesting to anyone who has a passion for application life cycle management.
- Neno TFS blog: www.tfsblog.com
- The WHY book on TFS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012: Adopting Agile Software Practices: From Backlog to Continuous Feedback
- The HOW book on TFS: Professional Team Foundation Server 2012
- Scrum & TFS: Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) Program by Microsoft and scrum.org
- Ready to use VM with VS + TFS 2012: http://aka.ms/VS11ALMVM
- Submit and vote for ideas for Visual Studio: http://visualstudio.uservoice.com
- A lot of good documentation on MSDN: Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server