Warning: In regular cases you should install the TFS Extensions for SharePoint as described here and do not follow the steps in this blog post.
The Microsoft.TeamFoundation.SharePoint.wsp did not get deployed to the SharePoint Products server. This web service is deployed to SharePoint as part of this package.
- Solution 1 (preferred): Install TFS Extensions for SharePoint and run the wizard (from TFS Admin Console).
- Solution 2: Manually deploy required solutions to your SharePoint servers.
(Detailed steps can be found here).
Short summary of manual steps:
- Locate .WSP files (default folder: "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010\Tools\Templates")
- Locate stsadm.exe (default folder: “%ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\14\BIN)
- Upload .WSP files to SharePoint using:
stsadm.exe -o addsolution -filename Filename.wsp
- Deploy Solutions (using Central Administration > Solution Management)