The ALM Rangers published a guide how to use Visual Studio 2010 Database projects, which are an innovative and powerful way to manage your database schemas.
Project Description Practical guidance for Visual Studio 2010 Database projects, which is focused on 5 areas:
- Solution and Project Management
- Source Code Control and Configuration Management
- Integrating External Changes with the Project System
- Build and Deployment Automation with Visual Studio Database Projects
- Database Testing and Deployment Verification
Get it from: http://vsdatabaseguide.codeplex.com/
Did you ever experience one of the following behaviours:
- The Create Unit Test dialog opens up empty, and no interfaces are shown in the list
- Clicking on the Code Coverage Tab in the .testrunconfig file makes the dialog box disappear.
A hotfix was made available by Microsoft.
Read the KB article 962866.
Now available for download:
WARNING: Before Installing TFS SP1
Install the following tool that will stop the TFS service sprior to updating them (otherwise your database might get corrupted as explained here):