As of today, June 2nd, we have successfully migrated all the users and posts from our previous (Snitz) forum software to our new (vBulletin) forums.
I hope you like the improvement. I am very appreciative of all your patience.
If you are an existing user, you will have to reset your password. It takes just a minute and is an automated process through email.
TO GET YOUR PASSWORD RESET, ENTER YOUR USERNAME AND THEN CLICK ‘LOGIN’ – THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO THE PASSWORD RESET PROCESS.
It will take 24-48 hours for the DNS to point the tabletpcbuzz.com domain to its new location.
If you have any questions or problems, please post here or email me at email@example.com
Thanks again for supporting the Buzz!
John referred to password reset process. Here it is in a little more detail I wrote for someone yesterday.
- Go to the Buzz message board as usual
- Click the Log In button. If you password has not been reset you will get the Invalid Password Screen
- Then click the link as though you have forgotten your password.
- Follow the prompts to have the system send you a new temporary password
- Follow the prompts in the resulting email and
- Set a new password
- Two minutes round trip. Well at least that is all it took for me. Others have reported that it takes a little longer.
When you cruise around the updated forum, there will appear to be fewer topics. That is likely because the default filter is set to one month. You can change that at the bottom of the screen. From what I can see, pretty much all the history is there. There may have been a very few posts that got lost in the transition during the past few days. but other than that it looks okay to me.
So head on over to Tablet PC Buzz and check it out. It still maintains a character of its own, with the same respect, courtesy, and great information that you have come to expect.