Last Friday we met again at Microsoft to celebrate the Exchange Usergroup event with remarkable informations and hints about Exchange 2010 Transition, Office Communication Server and Unified Messaging from an expert at Microsoft Consulting Services.
I like to share this information with you here. If you going to implement OCS, take your time and read this first.
Known Issues with OCS 2007 R2
- MS09-056: Vulnerabilities in CryptoAPI could allow spoofing – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/974571/en-us
- Updates for OCS 2007 R2 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/977345/en-us
- Updates for Communicator – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976135/en-us
- Updates for Live Meeting – http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA101733831033.aspx
Update for Live-Meeting Add-In – http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA102368901033.aspx
Live Meeting 2007
- OCS 2007 R2 Live Meeting content fails to download – http://blogs.technet.com/jenstr/archive/2009/01/08/http-error-500-19-when-accessing-ocpe-firmware-urls-on-windows-2008.aspx
- Communicator Web Access: Error message when you sign in to an Office Communicator Web Access (CWA) Web site: "Cannot sign in because your computer clock is not set correctly or your account is invalid. (Error code: 0-1-492)" – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/968978/en-us
Configuring Managed Pipeline Mode for IIS 7.0 – http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd441157(office.13).aspx