My first thought is… already?  Didn’t sp2 just get released?  Remember Sp2 doesn’t come down on Microsoft update.

Released: Update Rollup 1 for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 – Exchange Team Blog – Site Home – TechNet Blogs:
Earlier today the Exchange CXP team released Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 SP2 <http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=28809> to the Download Center.

11 Responses to Update Rollup 1 for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2

1. SeanPT says:

This Update Rollup 1 is supposed to fix the all day appointment iOS bug so I’ll take it without complaint. Thanks for sharing!

2. Vagge says:

I’m unable to install Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 SP2!

The error message I get: The installation ended prematurely because of an error.

Do you have any tip or clue on what it can be. The system is a SBS2011 Std.

/Vagge…

3. bradley says:

Can you email me at susan-at-msmvps.com the exchange setup log?

4. Vagge says:

Email sent…

/Vagge.

5. Indy says:

This install takes quite a while, longer than most Rollups (took about 10 minutes on a modern Xeon).

6. Kevin says:

I am in the midst of migrating from SBS 2003 to SBS 2011 and plan to move the mailboxes form 2003 this weekend. I’m planning to update Exchange 2011 to the latest SP and Rollup. Is there any reason I should not install UR1 for SP2?

Thanks.

7. Brian w says:

If you are in coexistence with exchange 2007 with remote sites, Rollup 1 breaks owa for 2007 users in remote sites. I spent a considerable amount of time with PSS and the only work around was to uninstall RU1 and reset the owa directory on public facing Cas to restore functionality.

8. Como says:

Can some one tell me what to do in order to install Exchange 2010 sp2 RU1. Because I also get the same error “The installation ended prematurely because of an error…etc…

Is there any thing I need to do ?

Thanks

9. Krister Bernhardsson says:

I´ve got the same error and run it like this: Exchange2010-KB2645995-x64-en.msp /lvx c:\temp\InstallationLogFile.log to get a logfile, and with /lvx i got through the installation……

10. John says:

What are the /lvx options on the command line

11. harry says:

1) start a command prompt as administrator!
    2) run the msp file