Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), Google is used as the default search engine in the address bar and search bar.
Firefox comes with the following search engines:
- Yahoo for searching the web via Yahoo
- Google for searching the web via Google
- Bing for searching the web via Microsoft Bing
- Amazon.com for searching for products on the Amazon.com retail website
- DuckDuckGo as a search engine for users who don’t want to be tracked when they search
- eBay for looking up items for sale or auction at eBay
- Twitter for searching people on Twitter
- Wikipedia (en) for searching the English Wikipedia free online encyclopedia
This tutorial will show you how to change the default search engine in Firefox Quantum for your account in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.