- 10 million Media Center users a month
- Average Media Center session time is ~90 minutes
- Xbox LIVE membership that has grown to 17 million active
- Xbox 360 has sold 28 million consoles sold to date
- More than $1 billion spent on Xbox LIVE since the launch of
the Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 has largest game attach rate
- Xbox LIVE Primetime channel brings together the best of TV and
gaming in an interactive way.
- Primetime will create scheduled programming, offer interactive and social features.
- Average Halo player playing 150 hours on Xbox LIVE
- Two new Halo titles this year. Feb 28th release for Halo Wars. Halo 3 ODST in 2009.
- Since NXE launch, downloads of video content up 60%
- Over 45 movie/TV studios providing content on Xbox LIVE
- Over 60 millions song downloads on Lips and other music games.
- Mediaroom platform has reached nearly 2.5 million subscriber
homes worldwide (250% growth over last year)
- Mediaroom Anytime lets you watch previously aired content
- Mediaroom adds interactive third-party application support (BBC Top Gear as an example)
- Windows Mobile is getting new Internet Explorer with Adobe Flash support
- Lots of new phones shown
- Microsoft/Netflix will offer software that enables Windows Mobile
customers to update and view their Netflix movie queue.
- Windows 7 is up on MSDN/TechNet. Public beta on Microsoft.com on Jan. 9
- Ford Sync will get updated with TellMe support
- Zune Social is up to 2 million users