Ok,so you actually ran out of transaction files(hopefully you noticed event 514/ESE).
A relatively annoying issue with a simple solution:
- Preform a full backup of the storage group.
- Dismount all stores inside the storage group(you should verify that your stores are in a “clean” state-eseutil /MH).
- Create a new directory in a safe place.
- Copy all existing transaction log files and the checkpoint file to the directory.
- Mount all stores inside the storage group.
Hopefully you are done. If you are experiencing issues you can try copying the original checkpoint file and transaction