Getting zapped?!?

I own a Dell XPS m1330. It’s  a cool laptop (yes,it’s red), looks good, very mobile
and does the work…

To my surprise, I stumbled upon a blog post claiming that there is some issue with their
physical build and wiring that might cause minor to mild electronic shocks.
For the full post,take a look at:
http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9852716-1.html

Now at this stage I really have to ask myself,how on earth could the QA guys miss such a “tiny”
issue?!?!

The model I own has a three pronged AC adapter cable, so it never happened to me-but still….

[P.S. It’s still a cool laptop-and it’s RED!!!!]

dell_shock.jpg

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *