So, it’s been just over a month since my last post. But, I haven’t been too quiet. In fact, I was hard at work customizing and updating one of my other websites, MyLightDisplay.com. Each year the holidays tend to consume any time I’d typically have to post or work on projects. This year, I have had two different projects that has had 90% of my focus and the other 10% went into our Christmas light display and MyLightDisplay.com. However, 2013 will be a bit different. I’ll be blogging more and will be in the community even more than I have been. I’ve got a couple of things I’ll be talking about shortly so stay tuned. In the meantime, thanks as always for stopping by and Happy New Year!