After over 10 years of dedication to United One Resources, I’ve decided that it’s time for my next life challenge. Later today, I’ll walk out the doors of the office on Sherman St in Wilkes-Barre for the last time as a United One team member. I will never forget the past 10 years of my life and what this company has meant to me both personally and professionally. I have some fond memories and new found friends. Below are a few specific people that I felt I needed to mention:
- Lou and Sean: Thanks for the opportunity that you’ve been able to provide me. Hopefully I’ve made you proud over the 10+ years of dedication.
- Mike: You’ve been the longest tenured developer, besides me (of course). That means something. Keep up the good work!
- Dan: Even though you moved on several years ago, I’ll always remember our first days at UOR. Go State (Ohio that is)!
- Jeff: Over the past several years you’ve helped ease the burden of day to day operations to allow me to focus on strategy and project management.
- Dave, Jim, and Mark: Although we were a small team, we always persisted through the tough times. Thanks for your help through the years.
- Senior Leadership/Strategy Team (Lori, Miriam, Frank, Julie, Mike, and Ashley): The direction and vision that you’ve set forth for the company is exciting. Keep pushing the limits and you’ll be rewarded.
- Jim S.: I still think it was weird coming into a Jim-less office. You’ll forever be known to the team at Zones as ‘Big Jim.’ Thanks for the guidance and support especially early on.
This list would be never ending if I listed everyone who had impacted me there. While I’m moving on, United One Resources will continue to prosper and make great strides to becoming a market leader. I’d like to thank all of the team members at United One and wish you all success in the future.
On November 25th, I’ll be joining the Guard Insurance team as the Director of Software Development Resources. This position will bring new challenges and will allow me to grow personally and professionally. I am humbled and excited by this opportunity. I don’t have much to add regarding the specifics at this time.
Again, thanks to everyone for your support!