Since I started at Lotic Factor I’ve been sharing a list of links with my coworkers we call “The Weekly Roundup”. There is no set schedule but typically I send out a list about once a week. The links mostly come from Twitter and various newsletters. The concept is nothing new, but it saves them from needing to spend as much time on twitter as I do! I’m sharing them in the hopes that some readers may find them interesting as well, and also as an archive of past links.
DISCLAIMER: The only qualification for inclusion is that I found them interesting. In no way are the links or articles vetted, nor does their inclusion constitute agreement with, adherence to, or support of any claim, position, prognostication, or statement contained therein, by either myself or my employer.
I’ve been busy and traveling, so it’s a short list this week.
- PhantomJS – No browser required
- ECMAScript 5.1 Standard
- GoDaddy’s outage produces Twitter humor
- Top 10 DOT COM flops
- How to give negative feedback (without sounding like a jerk)
- Visual programming and why it sucks
- Top 20 most-watche TED talks
- Zuckerberg on Facebook, HTML5, and Native apps
- How the Bystander Effect is ruining your code