On September 13th Microsoft released 5 security updates and they’re all rated as “Important”.
- MS11-070 – Vulnerability in WINS Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2571621)
- MS11-071 – Vulnerability in Windows Components Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2570947)
- MS11-072 – Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Excel Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2587505)
- MS11-073 – Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2587634)
- MS11-074 – Vulnerabilities in Microsoft SharePoint Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2451858)
Check for updates at Microsoft Update.
See also the MSRC blog: More on DigiNotar Certificates, and September Bulletins
More information is available at the website of Microsoft Security Response Center.
Once again from the desk of one of my favorite Starbucks store..