In the past, I have blog that VS2022 Public Preview will be released in the summer time. It has been released and you could download and try it now.
On 17th June, 2021, VS Team has released VS2022 Preview 1.0.
Yesterday (24th June, 2021) VS Team released, VS2022 Preview 1.1.
The only issue addressed in Preview 1.1 on top of the Preview 1.0 is,
- Fixed an issue causing Test Explorer to run very slow
What’s New in Preview 1.0?
- Devenv.exe is now 64-bit
- .NET 6 SDK (preview) is included in VS2022 Preview 1.0
- New Git experience
Some features are not yet ready in this preview 1.0/1.1
- Web Live Preview
- Instrumentation profiler
- Azure Cloud Service project support
- T-SQL debugger
- Web Load Test and TestController/TestAgent
- Azure DataLake
- Coded UI Test
- Incredibuild IDE integration
- IntelliCode find and replace by example
Try the Preview now
More Detail: Microsoft Official Site – Visual Studio 2022 Preview