On 23 Nov 2021, Microsoft Hong Kong will host this event, its main topic is,
The impact of COVID-19 has introduced more security challenges with the increase of malware, ransomware, and nation-state attacks such as Nobelium and Hafnium. The proliferation of remote and hybrid work has also contributed to the increase of security risks and security practitioners’ workload. Organizations need to equip and better prepare themselves for the unexpected and change ahead.
Join us on 23 Nov 2021, for the Microsoft Hong Kong Cybersecurity Summit 2021 to hear some of the industry’s leading voices speak on mitigating risks and strengthening your security posture to safeguard your organization for 2022 and beyond.
At this event, you’ll gain fresh insights on:
- Latest threat landscape and new technologies to secure your business
- Perspectives on what’s top of mind of CISOs
- Trends and best practices from security leaders on keeping your organization safe from most advanced cyberattacks.
- Strategies for protecting against internal threats
- Tactics to protect and govern data across your digital estate
If you have not yet register, please do it asap.