- The host kept talking in the background, totally distracting me repeatedly,
- The fire alarm went off in my building halfway through,
- The host asked me a question that our Q&A screener explicitly marked as “don’t-ask”,
- I violated personal policy and mentioned a quasi-competitor or two, unintentionally,
- I took 25 minutes to do the first 25% of the slides, leaving 5 mintues to do the rest. Went way over. 🙂
Other than that, it went quite well. If you’re interested in this sort of topic, bonk the link at the top of the Positive Networks homepage – it’s archived for 30 days or so.