Book 3: Navigating Xcode in our iOS App Development for Non-Programmer series is officially released and available in the iBookstore today!
This book contains the most thorough coverage of Xcode that you will find! It is a deep dive into the tools and technologies of Xcode 4.5.
Book 3 also contains bonus information on:
– Taking advantage of the new user interface Auto Layout model in Xcode 4.5
– Moving Your Apps to iPhone 5 and iOS 6
– Thorough explanations and project samples on how to use all of the iOS user-interface controls
– Creating a well-designed App architecture that makes it easy to enhance and extend your Apps
– Working with Core Data
– In-depth coverage of using table views to manage lists of data
– Managing Change with Refactoring
Book 3 includes step-by-step instructional videos in which you watch the author perform each exercise in the book. This is great for non-programmers who might need some extra assistance.
All the best!