A user accidentally deleted the Firewall Client fromt he list of apps to be installed. These instructions are from SBS2003 Premiuminstallsteps.htm from the Premium Technologies CD:
To add Firewall Client for deployment to client computers
1. Click Start, and then click Server Management.
2. In the console tree, double-click Client Computers, and then in the details pane, click Set Up Client Applications.
3. On the Available applications page, click Add. The Application Information dialog box appears.
4. In the Application Name box, type Firewall Client, and then type or browse to \\Servername\Mspclnt\Setup.exe.
5. Follow the instructions to complete the wizard.
6. When prompted to assign the new application to client computers, click Yes. The Assign Applications Wizard appears.
7. Follow the instructions to complete the wizard.
Note: The Set Up Client Applications Wizard only works with client computers running Windows 2000 Professional and Windows XP Professional. If you have a client computer running a different operating system, you must connect to the share manually from the client computer. At the client computer, click
Start, click Run, and then type \\Servername\Mspclnt\Setup.exe.
To check the name of your server, click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties. The computer name is the first label before the
period listed in the Full computer name, for example, servername.smallbusiness.local.