===== Error =====
Microsoft Office Groove 2007 (Beta) encountered an error during setup.
Error 2711. An internal error has occurred. (GraphicsFiltersCDRFilesIntl_1033 )
===== Description =====
After the installation of Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR), error 2711 will occur if you try to install any of the Office 2007 **Beta 2** products. To resolve the problem, you will need to uninstall all Office 2007 applications, uninstall Expression Web Beta 1 (if you have Expression Web installed), and use Windows Installer CleanUp Utility to remove all Office 2007 entries. Here are the steps that you will need to follow.
~ Uninstall **all** Office 2007 applications (Access, Excel, InfoPath, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, SharePoint Designer, Visio, Project, OneNote, Groove).
~ Uninstall Expression Web Beta 1 (if you have installed this application).
~ (If you cannot install Office 2007 Beta 2) use Windows Installer Cleanup Utility to clean-up all Office related entries.
~ Install **all** of the Office 2007 Beta 2 products.
~ Install B2TR for your Office products. Make sure that you install all Office **Beta 2** products before applying Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR). You will *not* be able to install Beta 2 products after applying B2TR.
===== For more information =====
– Description of the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility
– Download 2007 Microsoft Office system Beta 2 Technical Refresh (494.7 MB)
– Download Project 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (186.1 MB)
– Download Groove 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (185.4 MB)
– Download Visio 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (261.2 MB)
– Download SharePoint Designer 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (211.4 MB)
– Download Expression Web Beta 1 (196.5 MB)