Unfortunately I wasn’t able to go and speak in Visual Studio Live @ Las Vegas as it was scheduled, due to an illness that made it impossible for me to travel, and stay in bed for a few days.
But even if I wasn’t there I would like to share with you some of the points on this topic “Architecture Best Practices in Windows Azure”.
Here are 10 key Architecture Best Practices in Windows Azure:
- Architect for Scale
- Plan for Disaster Recovery
- Secure your Communications
- Pick the right Compute size
- Partition your Data
- Instrument your Solution
- Federate your Identity
- Use Asynchronous and Reduce Coupling
- Reduce Latency
- Make Internal Communication Secure
In some next entries I’ll go in-depth into each one of those.