Director of Cloud Services, Europe @ Aditi Technologies with 16+ years of Experience in IT and 8+ in Cloud Computing, mainly responsible for helping customer to create the cloud strategy but also design, plan, manage, develop and maintain products and solutions in the Cloud where most of these software products and solutions are mission critical.
Most important experience in creating Cloud strategies for large Enterprises:
– Part of the team that created what was voted the best Cloud Strategy in the Enterprise space by Forbes. Company size around $23B Market Cap
– Lead Enterprise Architect which created the Cloud Strategy to provide the solution for the a large Healthcare ISV to provide one of their systems as a SaaS offering, allowing them to achieve business continuity, improved business agility and scale. Company size around $ 250B Market Cap
– Lead Enterprise Architect which created the Cloud Strategy for a Large MVNO in Europe allowing them to achieve cost reductions, improve business agility and scale. Company size of around $1B revenue.
My goals are to help Business & IT creating the right strategy for their company leveraging the cloud and mitigating the risks in the process.
Speaker in some main development events like Microsoft TechEd US and Europe, DevWeek, Basta, Cloud Burst, Visual Studio Live, TechEd Online Worldwide, MVP Nation, BASTA and others.
MVP for the last 7 years in a row, starting with MVP in ASP.NET and Windows Azure for the last 4 years. Regular blogger in http://www.msmvps.org/blogs/nunogodinho (English), INETA Country Leader & Leader for several Portuguese communities like PontoNetPT (.NET Development in Portuguese), XAMLPT (Microsoft UX Technologies in Portuguese) and Founder of AzurePT (Windows Azure in Portuguese).
– Enterprise Architecture & Solution Architecture
– Cloud Computing (Windows Azure & AWS)
– Development (.NET, Java, C++)