My favorite FTP app was updated today. If you’re using it you may want to upgrade, too.
SmartFTP Client v3.0.1021
We are pleased to announce that a new version is available for download.
Download or Upgrade
Version 3.0 Build 1021 (26. July 2008)
- Added favorites in history to shell context menu
- Transfer Queue: Added Process action to transfer queue item context menu
- Transfer Queue: Added more monitor options
- Small fix for resume logic when transfers were manually aborted.
- Drag and Drop from Windows Search results to Remote Browser.
Version 3.0 Build 1020 (13. July 2008)
- Visual Compare
- Auto Rename
- Added more on transfer queue complete events
- Set the time of files and folders (also known as touch).
- Significantly reduced idle cpu usage
- Drag and Drop problem on Windows Vista
Version 3.0 Build 1017 (16. June 2008)
- Improved performance for delete and move operations
- Open and View operations can directly be handled in the Remote Browser.
- Added Drag&Drop support from zip/rar folders to the server.
- New Source Preview Handler addon which can display a preview of source files (php, aspx, cpp, etc).
- SmartFTP is no longer free to use. Please see the license agreement for more details.