From the 1E support forum:
I am delighted to announce that we have now launched the beta version of our NightWatchman Console and it is available for immediate download from our website:
The Console provides the following benefits:
- It allows customers to simply create and maintain the new AFR grouping structure that we implemented in NightWatchman 5.3 (both organisation and location groups)
- It gives customers visibility of the machines that have reported into AFR and to simply drag & drop them into the correct reporting groups
- It empowers customers to create power policies (including Windows power schemes) and apply them to any group of machines
- It integrates fully with NWM and WakeUp. Policies can include scheduled WOL events, so customers can wake machines up in the morning, or set up overnight maintenance windows.
- It doesn’t require SMS/SCCM in the environment.
- It looks great too!
This beta version is limited to 1000 clients, but that doesn’t stop it from being the best POC/Pilot tool for NWM and Wakeup we’ve ever had, and it’s also great for our smaller customers even in a production environment.
We’re now hard at work on the next version, due out before the end of the year, which will get rid of the limitations of the beta, and be a fully scalable, secure, enterprise ready solution – as well as tying in with all the other great new features coming to the NightWatchman and Wakeup client agents.
You can find the NightWatchman Console (Beta) information and download in the Power & Patch Management Pack section of our web site, and the updated product sheet for PPMP also includes details on the Console.