Today marks a significant milestone in HP’s 25+ year relationship with Microsoft. At Microsoft Management Summit, HP announced Insight Control suite for Microsoft System Center. The first product of its kind, HP Insight Control suite for Microsoft System Center delivers the essential infrastructure management capabilities of Insight Control suite directly into the Microsoft System Center environment.
Today, Insight Control suite for Microsoft System Center is now available.
HP Insight Control suite for Microsoft System Center enables Microsoft System Center customers to deploy, monitor, control, and optimize their HP ProLiant and HP BladeSystem platforms directly from Microsoft System Center products. This enhanced visibility into the health of HP servers and server blades enables faster response to server failures, reducing the risk of downtime for both physical and virtual environments. It also reduces deployment and update times and delivers greater control of server power to help IT organizations increase staff productivity and optimize use of power and cooling capacity.
HP Insight Control suite for Microsoft System Center delivers the following integrated capabilities:
• Deploy servers quickly: Quickly and reliably configure, deploy and update HP ProLiant servers through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, including pre-OS server configuration and firmware and driver update.
• Proactively monitor health: Enable System Center Operations Manager and System Center Virtual Machine Manager to respond intelligently to hardware events, including automating virtual machine evacuation from distressed hardware.
• Control from anywhere: Take control of servers regardless of location, reduce travel time, and accelerate server recovery by launching iLO Advanced directly from System Center Operations Manager.
• Optimize power confidently: Up to triple data center capacity by safely capping power usage to fit more servers within existing power envelopes – without putting the electrical infrastructure at risk – with Insight Control power management.
• Unmatched service levels: With HP Insight Control suite for Microsoft System Center, customers can take advantage of Insight Remote Support, advanced server monitoring built on HP Systems Insight Manager, that automatically forwards HP ProLiant and BladeSystem service events to HP call centers and tracks server warranty and support contract status.
HP Insight Control suite for Microsoft System Center includes a full year of 24/7 phone support, providing immediate access to qualified support staff and proactive delivery of software updates. More information on HP ICE-SC is available at www.hp.com/go/ICESystemCenter. And check out a video demonstration of HP Insight Control suite for Microsoft System Center here.
Thanks – Scott
VP, Infrastructure Software & Blades