1E helps large organizations lower the cost of managing Microsoft Windows infrastructures through automation, simpler infrastructures and reducing the cost of energy consumption. 1E is a market leading software and services organization with over 1,100 customers, in 42 countries representing 15 million users across all industries including finance, government, retail, telecoms/IT. 1E is the market leader in providing solutions for Microsoft System Center and PC power management and has an outstanding, trusted reputation for delivering complex projects successfully in aggressive timescales and a proven track record of providing software solutions which reduce the cost of running Windows PCs and servers, through energy efficiency, remote automation and reduced infrastructure. 1E is a fun company, with exceptional people and a positive attitude to living life and making a difference.
Working for 1E Inc. with a headquarter office in New York, 1E is looking for an exceptional customer facing Senior Systems Management consultant who can deliver to high standards, located in the East Coast / New York area. The role involves travel throughout the US and potentially the UK. As well as delivering customer projects, this role includes working closely with our software development team to identify opportunities for new solutions and to provide input throughout the product development and release cycle.
· The delivery of engagements for ConfigMgr and 1E solutions to a high standard to a diverse customer base, including a number with 100,000+ clients.
· Scoping consulting engagements and preparing Statements of Work
· Working with the software development team to assist with specification of solutions, technical input around SMS/ConfigMgr, testing and writing papers on implementation best practice and optimization
· Assisting the Practice Lead on development of best practice and processes
· Learning to design and implement the 1E software solutions
· Keeping abreast of new developments in 1E solutions and ConfigMgr
· Technical research and preparation of technical papers and presentations
· Deep technical knowledge of SMS 2003 and ConfigMgr.
· Knowledge of OSD, MDT App-V and 1E solutions beneficial.
· 5 years experience with Microsoft SMS, including design and implementation
· 6 months+ experience designing and implementing ConfigMgr
· Ability to capture customer requirements and translate these to a solution design
· Excellent communication skills, with at least 2 years experience in a consulting role
· Ability to produce technical documentation to a high standard
· Ability to conduct technical research and produce analysis documents
· Ability to present to small / medium sized audiences
A flexible, hard-working, disciplined and focused person that takes pride in their work and consistently delivers to a high standard. 1E Inc services customers throughout the US and the candidate must have a current passport, be prepared to travel and may be required to work on longer term projects throughout the US.
For more information on the role, please contact Dave Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org