Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, October 3 2009 — Enhansoft Inc. a leader in asset management add-on for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 (ConfigMgr / SCCM), today announced it has joined the Microsoft System Center Alliance to enhance and support Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007. Enhansoft extends ConfigMgr capabilities, allowing customers to better understand the assets within their environments.
Enhanced Asset Management (EAM) suite for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 enables customers to increase their asset understanding through:
- Warranty information for each PC (WIR)
- Monitor information (MIR) such as:
- Native Resolution
- Active Monitor Status
- Serial Number
- Power Management Option
- Augmenting the existing web reports with Enhanced Web Reporting (EWR) to allow for a better understanding of assets.
- A tool soon to be added to the suite, Enhanced Network Device Discovery (ENDD). This tool will allow for items such as network printers, routers, switches, IP phones, etc. to be added into the ConfigMgr.
About Enhansoft Inc.
Enhansoft is an information technology company specializing in Windows Management development, implementation and customization for:
- System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr / SCCM)
- System Management Server (SMS)
- System Center Operations Manager (OpsMgr / SCOM)
- Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM)
We focus on helping you manage your technology needs through our portfolio of world-class products and services.