Built upon the IBM X-Architecture® blueprint, System x and BladeCenter servers offer innovative technology and industry-leading availability and reliability features. System x and BladeCenter servers incorporate technologies–hardware, firmware and software–which make these servers highly manageable, thereby helping you reduce operational costs and increase service levels. IBM works together with Microsoft to offer a portfolio of software offerings which helps integrate these technologies with your Microsoft environment to enhance your physical and virtual systems management experience.
- For Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008
- For Microsoft System Center Operations Manger 2007
- For Windows Essential Business Server 2008
- For Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit for IBM
- For Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, OS Deployment
- For Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Updates