The leader Swinger – Jeff Middleton in conjunction with SMBNation and HP will be doing a webcast this Friday (US time). If you want to know more about what’s going on with migration to SBS 2008 then check it out.
Registration: Event – Friday 8am – 9:30am (PDT) March 14
Jeff Middleton will be talking with Harry about:
- SBS 2008 "Myth of 50 Seats"
- EBS 2008 "Theory of 25 Seats"
- A perspective of these EBS Family products: 1, 2, 3 & 4 Server deployments
- A perspective of the SBS 2008 Standard and Premium SKUs alignment opportunities
- Migration and transition planning with these new platforms
- IT Pro Conference 2008 in New Orleans
- SBSmigration.com 2008 Product and Price Matrix Announcement
- Community Group: special offers by SBSmigration.com on products and conference sessions
- SMB Nation 2008 Events (where Jeff will be on the road)