M7 <a href=”New’>http://mailcall.spaces.msn.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!4776.entry”>New Features</a>
Just what you asked for: Checkboxes are in Windows Live Mail!!! You can now select messages the same way you’re used to in Hotmail. Some of you like to select multiple messages using shift-click or control-click. You can still do that, or you can use checkboxes.
Signing in to Windows Live Mail just works better.
- Set-up wizard when you use Windows Live Mail for the first time – now it’s easier to use
- New loading page (with a link to try the basic version if your connection is slow)
- Today page now has your storage meter, updated contacts, and updated Spaces
- Search structured query syntax now makes it easier for you to find messages. Try searching for: “won from:ebay” to easily locate the message about that auction. You can try subject:, cc:, to:, from:, replyto:, and body:, and folder:.
Composing a message is a richer, customized experience.
- Photo upload tool just like in Hotmail
- Rich text signatures lets you add fonts, colors, and emoticons (available in Options à Mail and Junk E-mail section)
- Can turn off spell check from the compose page
Windows Live Mail is available to more people.
- Scaled to 6 million users!
- 12 New languages: Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Danish, Finnish, Thai, Turkish, Greek, Hungarian, and Polish.
- The basic version now has: shortcut for calendar, next/previous message buttons, editable contacts, and a toolbar at the bottom of each message
You can take your contacts with you and find them easily.
· Contact importer lets you import contacts from Outlook and Outlook Express (download from Customize menu)
· Print button on contact page lets you print your entire address book
· “You” contact on contacts page lets you manage contact information that you can share with your friends
· Improved search box now searches full contact name, address, and primary phone number
Get WLM <a href=”M7′>http://liveside.net/comments.php?catid=2&shownews=350″>M7 earily</a>