Most of the article talks about Hyper-V Networking. It doesn’t really elaborate on basics of Networking. Instead the article focuses more on the Hyper-V Networking and VLAN Tagging with examples.
The first article in this series explains the following topics:
- Virtual Networking Overview
- Hyper-V Virtual Network Switch Overview
- Microsoft Hyper-V Virtual Network Switch Types
- Microsoft Hyper-V Virtual Network Maximum configuration
- What happens when you create a Virtual Network Switch?
Continue reading here.
The 2nd part of this article series will be posted soon.